Wednesday, November 17, 2010

What is Vajazzling?

Well, if you want my opinion... stupid! As an acquaintance of mine said, I can't believe how much time and money women spend down there when I can barely find the time to shower some days!

I've never been on for things frilly, but if you are, kudos to you! I mean it. I just don't have the patience. If I'm doing my make up for a special event I take a whole 15 minutes as opposed to my usual 5. I just don't get it.

So the latest trend is Vajazzling. What is it, you may be asking? Or you may be thinking what I thought - "that sounds like an amalgamation of vagina and BeDazzle." Frighteningly (to me
anyway) it is just that. Woman are now bedazzling their bare vaginas. WHAAT!? Now, I've never even been a fan of the fully bare look. I keep things trimmed, but bare just looks to "young" for me - it's a little creepy. Just a personal preference! Not knocking anyone's hair choice, just saying some are not for me.

But now, jewels!? All I can think is that this looks a lot like the little crystal temporary tattoos that every sorority girl I passed was wearing on her hip a summer ago or so. So that was the idea - hey, let's just move it a little more south! And people pay "professionals" to do this for them!? Seriously, there are women going to salons and paying good money for some one to paste crystals to the nether regions. And don't even ask my opinion on women paying to have all their hair ripped out down there! Yikes!

Okay, I'm done. Just had to share that with my little blog world. If you do this or have done it, I'd love to know what you think and what the heck, any responses you've gotten. All I can imagine is my husband laughing hysterically then grabbing the nearest flash light, taking me to a dark room and the announcing "you're like a disco ball!" Oh so sexy. Seriously, folks.

No comments: