Thursday, October 23, 2008

Hunter S. Thompson, a Turtle, and a Mummy


What do these things have in common? They will be our Halloween costumes this year. 

Jason has decided to be Hunter S. Thompson. We have to find a hat, a cigarette holder, and perhaps a plaid jacket. I'm also going to make a press pass for him. 

Beans is going to be a little turtle. I'm going to make her a little shell out of felt, something like a pillow. 

And I will be a mummy (and no, it's not a coincidence that this is my first Halloween as a mummy). I'm just going to wear white leggings 
and a white shirt and wrap myself in gauze. I can't figure out what shoes mummy should wear though.

I'm not totally sold on mummy yet. There's the potential of going as the Morton's Salt Girl. I have yellow rain boots and can make a yellow dress easily (with help from an awesome friend). But the mummy thing is just really funny.

I have a week to decide... hmmm. Hmmm.

2 comments:

4get2remember said...

I would wear Keds. They're white. hahaha

Florian said he used to dress like HST in real life! ha!

4get2remember said...

Need Halloween pics!