Thursday, February 12, 2009

My New Resolution

I am going to get something done everyday. Every night before I got to bed, I am going to decide on 1 to 3 things I want to accomplish the next day. I'm also going to post updates on what I did. It might not be amazingly exciting, but something's got to get me going.

So what's on for today?

Starting strong out of the gate. With three goals.
1: Go to Sam's to renew our membership and buy food. Lots of food.
2: Call Bottle Tree Bakery in Oxford, MS to see if they can make special orders and placing one if they do.
3: Fold all the clean laundry. Both gargantuan piles.

I'm also going to make a point to take Beans outsides everyday (weather permitting). I think she and I could use the sunshine. And I think it helps her sleep better.

So here's to today.