Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Title Unimportant

Yesterday, Beans and I were going about the usual. And she wondered into the kitchen (where she likes to play in the Tupperware) and I always follow. Yesterday, I lagged behind. When I rounded the corner, this is what I found.


Just check out the gems in this photo. But please ignore
 the floor and the tile backsplash. They came with the house, I loathe them, and look forward to the day they are replaced! To understand the absurdity of this photo, you have to understand that I have a 26 pound, 32 inch tall, 16 month old and a professional Kitchen Aid 5 quart mixer. So both of those thing that are so perfectly fitting in my cabinet are huge. The cabinet is what make them look small!

Maybe this should go on Picture is Unrelated. Then again, it's not that bizarre. I'm just a big fan of the items in the cabinet.

No comments: