Friday, September 25, 2009

What Can I Say?

This is one of the very first photos I took with my camera on my computer. So much has changed, but is so much the same. I live in the same house, but the walls are a different color. The lamp in still there, but in a different spot. I still make "bottles" for the baby, but they're sippy cups and filled with milk not formula. She still eats crunchy things, but they're usually pretzels or Goldfish Crackers. The baby still plays with remotes, but it's usually when she's trying to figure out how to turn on Little Einstein. The baby still, well... my baby. But she's walking and talking and about twice the size she is in this photo. Not to mention she has a lot more hair now.


I still love her. But I think I love her more and more everyday. My little Tookie Bean.

1 comment:

4get2remember said...

That's the darn cutest picture I've ever seen. I love that baby stage!!!