Thursday, September 25, 2008

Baby Update: New Tooth

First there were two and now... there are three! Yes, little 
Beans has sprouted another razor sharp, pearly white.

Beans and I were sitting in the living room, playing and such. She enjoys this "game" (I'll call it that for lack of a better word) in which she sits on my lap and raise my hands above my head, wiggling my fingers and make ridiculous noises, as I bring my hands down to her face and "beep" her nose. And she smiles and looks up and watches the hands coming down for her nose. But today I noticed that her little swollen gums are less swollen and more sharp. Not to mention that she's been chewing on everything she can get her pudgy little mitts on. And I stick my finger in her mouth and just like with the first two, I feel a sharp little tooth, just a centimetre or so above the skin.

I'm hoping this is why she hasn't slept well in two weeks and maybe, just maybe, we're on our way to more sound sleep. There is the constipation issue still, but she is getting some  rabbit-like poop pellets out. But I'm not going to look a gift horse in the butt.

No comments: